What We Have To Offer
We use WordPress. Why WordPress?
- Gives you control over your own web content
- Isn’t just for blogs but is blog ready if you are
- Is great for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Let’s you add new features at the click of a button
Social Media Integration
Is your business leveraging Facebook and the other social media platforms? We will customize your pages to be brand-consistent with your website and get added visibility.
Responsive web design ensures that websites display correctly on every device. This provides a fluid, intuitive user experience regardless of screen size. This best practice not only helps ensure that each website user has access to the same information and online tools, it also facilitates the commercial and brand awareness goals of a website. A website with responsive design can be depended on to function reliably, so that no user is ever left out of what your organization has to offer.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Effective SEO increases your site’s exposure and helps it to rank at the top of all major search engines – above your competition.
WordPress powers 24% of the internet
Managing your business online shouldn’t be a headache
Professional email, online storage, shared calendars, video meetings and more. Built for business, designed for teams.
- Powerful search and integrated calendars powered by Gmail
- Enhanced business features include 99.9% guaranteed uptime
- 30GB of storage
- Spam protection
Freedom to work from anywhere
- Save work files in Drive
- Access them from any device
- Share them instantly with your coworkers
- No more sending attachments version control
Meet face to face with anyone
- Hold HD video meetings through Hangouts with up to 15 people
- Share your screen with the team
- Give presentations and chat as you work.
More than 5 million businesses have gone Google
Reach Your Goals
When you need to see how your marketing programs are performing on all digital platforms, Analytics is ready to help. Whatever your business goals, you’ll find powerful insights into which campaigns really drive visits, sales and other actions from your users.
Once you know how well your latest promotion is converting, it’s time to act. Start testing! From marketing plans and ad keywords to the photo on your front page. Make changes, re-measure, and test some more. That’s the smartest way to make the most of your business and meet your performance goals.
Find Your Audience
Knowing your audience can be a difficult task when it comes to your online presence. With no two people being exactly alike you may think how will I ever know what my audience wants from my site.
With Analytics you will be able to know your audience
- Path through your site
- See what they’re up to
- What your users are interested in
- Your performance goals
- If you are reaching the right audience